SECURITY POLICY - PERSONAL DATA
The data collected from the product / application survey are those required and used exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, excluding any other unwanted use.
1. Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to inform the subjects of the data collected for their own service, to inform them about offers and new services. Through this policy, data subjects can be informed about their rights to access, correct, and delete data.
2. Personal Data: hotelcleopatra.gr only receives from you the data that is strictly necessary to serve our relationship and is used solely for the purposes for which it was collected. We also collect data that you have voluntarily communicated to our company.
3. Data Security: hotelcleopatra.gr has taken all the appropriate technical measures to safeguard your personal data. Provides limited access only to those employees / employees who need access to the data. It shall take all necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access, use or modification of such data. It complies with current legislation and has set up procedures for data protection.
4. Data Recipients: Only authorized employees of the company and third parties may be the addressees of the data.
5. User Rights: The subject of the data has the rights of Law 2472/1997, as applicable, namely the right of access, correction and deletion. Any such request may be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Use of Data: The use of the data to be collected concerns the use of your e-mail in order to be able to reply to you. The use of or not of personal data (e-mail address) voluntarily requested for participation is subject to the judgment of the user. In order to ensure the proper functioning of the site, we sometimes place on your computer small data files, so-called "cookies". Most major websites do the same. We do it in order to have some information that we use only for google analytics purposes.
7. Data Disclosure: hotelcleopatra.gr does not disclose the data of users and their transactions unless they have written authorization from the data subject or this is required by a court order, a public prosecutor's order or a decision / order of another public authority.
Data protection in the EU